Structure + Content
Working musicians and professional chamber music groups can develop their skills during this one-year course in the company of renowned artists and core subject lecturers. Instrumental or vocal music skills are fostered in core subject lessons.
In addition, you have the opportunity to focus on your own interests and thus gain a higher profile in your occupational field. The CAS in Core Subject (Advanced) offers options for specialisation in Chamber Music, Early Music, Historically Informed Interpretation Practice or Contemporary Music.
The participants pursue individual goals:
- To further develop instrumental or vocal skills
- To expand on their stylistic and literary knowledge
- To extend their instrumental and vocal skills by adding a parallel instrument
- Training of stage presence, stage performance
- Preparation for orchestral auditions or competitions
- Preparation for a second master’s degree
- Focusing on their own interests with opportunities for in-depth study