Content and structure
As social conditions continue to evolve, you as a manager will need to have considerable skills at your disposal that will help you master change processes. This is a particular challenge in public and non-profit organisations that compete for good professionals and secure funding. With proven experts you will acquire the professional, methodological and social skills that will successfully enable you to initiate, steer and communicate change.
- You will gain in-depth insights into the nature of organisations and their potential for change.
- You will be able to identify the need for change and will be able to plan, communicate and implement appropriate projects in your organisation.
- As a supervisor, you will be able to lead employees during change processes and provide competent support to specialists and managers working in HR and advisory posts.
- You will learn how to shape innovation and innovative services in your organisation.
- You will be able to recognise your own potential for innovation and that of others and exploit this.