Content + structure
As a person in a position of leadership, how do I combat my own work-related stress? How do I recognise stress in my colleagues and help them to tackle it? This specialist course gives you the knowledge and strategic skills you need. You will learn what stress is, how stress arises and the proactive, preventive steps managers can take to tackle the phenomenon.
- You will understand what stress is and its consequences for your colleagues and your organisation.
- You will appreciate the stress risks you are exposed to in management and will be able to take active steps to combat them.
- You will develop leadership skills that enable you to manage your colleagues without stress.
- You will understand how to establish a stress-resilient culture in your team.
- You will be in a position to recognise the threat of stress in colleagues and provide them with active and outcome-oriented support.
- You will understand how to promote and systematically develop workplace health in your organisation (workplace health management)