Veranstaltungen (ohne Lehrveranstaltungen)
Public events at BFH are permitted again, with restrictions. Numbers may not exceed 50 for indoor spaces or 100 for outdoor spaces. The safety measures that are currently in force must be observed without exception:
- Masks must be worn by all, including speakers (even during events).
- A designated individual will be responsible for ensuring that the measures are implemented at each event.
- The participants’ contact data (surname, first name, phone number and, where possible, seat number) will be recorded and retained for 14 days. After this, the data must be destroyed or deleted.
- Hand sanitiser must be available at the entry points.
- No more than one third of the venue capacity may be used.
- Attendees must be seated.
- Food and drink are prohibited.
- Attendees must adhere to distancing of 1.5 metres or one empty seat.
- The flow of visitors (e.g. when entering and leaving the rooms or during breaks) must be directed to ensure that distancing of 1.5 metres can be maintained.
- In guests’ own interest, they should be informed of the applicable rules and protective measures as a matter of course. This includes details of rooms and distancing rules, mask requirements, information on refreshments, etc
The term ‘event’ here refers to all gatherings of internal or external individuals, including certain examination formats (e.g. public concerts, colloquia).
Events involving external attendees must be registered in advance using the online form.
Where BFH events take place externally, the venue’s own regulations apply.