- Event for specialists
Healthcare of the Future
Digital health – from vision to best practices! We are organizing a conference that showcases the fast-paced progress of digitalization in healthcare, which has also been impacted by the pandemic and has resulted in changes in the way we communicate.
20.05.2022 – Biel, Quellgasse 21
Add to calendar
- Place Biel, Quellgasse 21
- Costs Regular ticket CHF 160.- Student ticket CHF 65.-
While the first conference in 2019 focused on interdisciplinary care pathways, this year’s conference will highlight the role of medical informatics in representing these processes digitally. We look forward to getting to know and discussing new approaches that are reshaping diagnostic and treatment processes using digital tools and interoperable systems in healthcare. Which solutions prove to be effective and efficient?
- Prof. Dr. Sylvia Thun, Professor at Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences and at Charité Berlin and leader of the Core Facility Digital Medicine and Interoperability at the Berlin Institute of Health
- Prof. Dr. Rainer Röhrig, Director at the Institute of Medical Informatics, University Hospital RWTH Aachen
- PD Dr. Tanja Krones, Head physician of clinical ethics / executive secretary of the clinical ethics committee of the University hospital of Zurich at the Institute of Biomedical Ethics, University of Zurich