Range of services
Our range of research services in the field of Social Work extend from problem analysis and the drafting and implementation of solutions right through to training and evaluation.
Research + Development
We explore subjects that are encountered in routine social work and ensure that our findings feed back into the field so that our empirical research can have the desired effect.
Our studies combine quantitative and qualitative methods. They include:
- Quantitative analyses and visualisations of administrative and process data
- Impact studies and development trajectories
- Drafting of illustrative structures and interventions
- Analysis of financial figures
- Data gathering and quantitative surveys
- Interviews with experts and focus groups
- Legal opinions and case reviews
BFH Centre for Social Security
The various research focuses at the Department of Social Work are involved in:
In the field of social services, societal, political and professional developments are constantly producing new questions and challenges. Our broad practical experience and our academic expertise allow us to develop targeted and sustainable solutions in consultation with authorities, organisations and experts.
We are happy to provide the following consulting services:
- Evaluations and assessments: We analyse the impact of measures or the efficiency of processes and support you in an advisory capacity as you implement our recommendations.
- Concept development and consulting: Our experienced specialists will provide support for organisational development processes. We are guided by best practice and apply the latest findings in the field of systemic consulting and supervision.
- Education and training: Drawing on our extensive teaching experience, we design and run continuing education programmes, training or coaching tailored to your needs.
Training + Continuing education
Our research findings feed directly into the Department of Social Work’s continuing education programmes.