As-is Analysis regarding today's brand management in the Swiss medium sized companies. Though branding in huge companies is well known, the SME's activities have been neglected so far.
- Lead school Business School
- Institute Institute for Marketing & Global Management
- Funding organisation BFH
- Duration 01.01.2012 - 31.05.2014
- Project management Prof. Dr. Zoé Waldenmeyer
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Zoé Waldenmeyer
- Project staff Prof. Dr. Kim Oliver Tokarski
Elborating the current situation of brand management in Swiss SME's in the canton of Bern in order to set the basis for further going studies and action plans if needed.
Course of action
- Interviews (to be prepared, carried out and analysed) - Case Study - Quantitative analysis (to be prepared, carried out and analysed) - Developing a customer oriented service / product - preparation of conferences / publication
Getting an in depth overview of the branding in Swiss SME's to be analyzed (e.g. strategies, activities, expectations)
Identify room for improvement and develop practical solutions