Financial and Economic analysis of development projects (CBA and CEA)
Financial and Economic Analysis of SDC projects with a focus on CBA and CEA should be increasingly integrated into planning and reporting tools in order to improve the effectiveness of SDC's interventions.
- Lead department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Resource-efficient agricultural production systems
- Research unit International agriculture and rural development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.07.2015 - 12.07.2018
- Project management Dominique Guenat
- Head of project Dominique Guenat
- Partner NADEL - Center for Development and Cooperation
- Keywords cost benefit analysis, cost effectiveness analysis, backstopping
Aim of the project: Broad application of Cost benefit Analysis and Cost Effectiveness Analysis in SDC funded development project in countries where SDC is active.
Course of action
1. Support to SDC and SDC funded projects for the application of cost benefit and cost effectiveness analyses in development projects; 2. Development of tools (e-learning tools) and documents on the same subject; 3. Capitalization of experiences
The project may be extended at the end of the present contract