Ernährungsempfehlungen im Alter
The Swiss report on dietary recommendations in old age should include background information on physiological and psychological changes in old age and the dietary recommendations derived from them.
- Lead department Health Professions
- Institute Nutrition and Dietetics
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.10.2018 - 31.12.2019
- Project management Klazine Van der Horst
- Head of project Klazine Van der Horst
Klazine Van der Horst
- Keywords Elderly, Nutrition recommendations
The main task of the mandate is to draw up official Swiss nutritional recommendations for older people aged 60 and over according to the subgroups listed in the EEK report.