Caritas Climate Proofing
Caritas is mandating BFH-HAFL to support them in climate proofing their projects
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
Multifunctional Forest Management
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Research unit Forest Policy and International Forest Management
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.01.2024 - 31.12.2024
- Project management Dr. Mélanie Feurer
- Head of project Dr. Mélanie Feurer
Dr. Mélanie Feurer
- Partner Caritas Schweiz
- Keywords Climate change mitigation and adaptation;Knowledge management;
The aim is to ensure that each project is a) adapting their activities to future climate change impacts and b) helping mitigate climate change and does not have any negative effects on the environment.
Course of action
It includes several separate mandates where BFH-HAFL supports Caritas at different stages of the climate proofing (screening - detailed assessment - recommendations).