- Opened module
Agent-based Modelling of Socio-Technical Systems (BTW2404)
Problems in reality are complex and interdisciplinary in principle. To understand such situations, powerful solution approaches are necessary. Simulation modeling of social systems is such an approach. Try it.
Students understand the benefits of agent-based modelling to address interdisciplinary and practice relevant issues, e.g., climate change, sustainability, energy, CO2 footprint, clean technologies.
They can efficiently implement agent-based models using an appropriate simulation language and visualize the output.
Students can apply the methodology in an own project.
They can develop visualize the model by means of, e.g., 3D-visualisations or dashboards.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 8–21
- Schedule Block days, selected Saturdays
- Application deadline Week 51–02 – online in IS-Academia
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS credits
- Costs No additional costs
Competency assessment: English
- Location Biel, Online
- School School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Next session Spring semester