- Opened module
Walk on the Wild Side - Social Work and the City (BSS2.4.27)
This module deals with topics relevant to social work in the contexts of ‘cities’ and ‘urban development’. The aim is to gain an overview on why social work is relevant in this context and how it can play an active role in the respective processes.
You learn to read both, social relations/interactions and build environment, from new perspectives.
You will understand Social Work as a transdisciplinary approach.
You get a deeper insight into field of actors and power relations in urban context.
- Degree/Certificate Passed/failed
- Duration Week 02
- Schedule Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday, 8.15–16.50pm
Week 26–30 – via registration form
Number of places 10
- ECTS credits 2 ECTS credits
- Costs No additional costs
Competency assessment: English, German
- Location Bern
- Department School of Social Work
- Next session Autumn semester