Structure + Content
Our bachelor's degree programme in business administration provides students with the perfect combination of theoretical study and practical experience. It ensures graduates can deal with the complex challenges they will encounter during their subsequent careers. Bachelor's degree graduates can go on to study for a Master of Sciences (MSc) or take other postgraduate courses.
Business administration requires sophisticated interdisciplinary and generalist skills and focuses on the analysis of companies and their interaction with their environment. As a branch of economic science, business administration assumes that resources and assets are fundamentally scarce and accordingly require efficient use. By investigating, describing, explaining and addressing real-world economic and business issues from a company perspective, business administration, contributes to maintaining and supporting companies in various everyday situations.
On completion of our degree programme you will
- have sound knowledge of various specialist areas of business administration;
- be able to identify, analyse and solve real-world business problems;
- be able to work efficiently in specialist areas of business administration and set priorities;
- be able to reflect on your behaviour, be able to work in and manage multicultural teams;
- be capable of withstanding stress and have the flexibility to adapt to new situations and demands.