APPOLO - Hub of Application Laboratories for Equipment Assessment in Laser Based Manufacturing
During more than 50 years of the existence, lasers have been proved as the unique tool for diverse material processing application.
- Département HESB | Technique et informatique
- Pôle de recherche Technique de production
- Champ de recherche Technologies appliquées laser, photonique et de surface
- Organisme de financement UE 7e programme-cadre
- Durée 01.09.2013 - 31.08.2017
- Direction du projet Valerio Romano
- Mots-clés Laser, microprocessing, photovoltaic, thin film
Core of the consortium consist of laser application laboratories around Europe which are connected to a virtual hub to accumulate knowledge and infrastructure and promote the easy-to-access environment for development and validation of laser-based technologies. All partners selected a few directions (clusters) for validation of novel laser technologies, including equipments.
The APPOLO project seeks to establish and coordinate connections between the end-users, which have demand on laser technologies for fabrication, knowledge accumulated in the application laboratories of research institutes and universities.
Laser, fiber laser, photovoltaics, thin films, laser materials interaction