Evaluationsprüfung an Querschlagtüren für den Gotthard-Basistunnel
The tunnels of the 57km long gotthard railway base tunnel are every 325m connected by cross section tunnels. Emergency doors garantee the access to these sections. The doors were tested due to safety and reliability aspects.
- Département HESB | Technique et informatique
- Pôle de recherche Construction en bois, les structures et l'architecture
- Champ de recherche Fenêtres, portes et façades
- Durée 01.03.2006 - 31.12.2008
- Responsable du projet Urs Uehlinger
- Direction du projet Isabel Engels
Équipe du projet
- Partenaires - secteur privé Versuchsstollen Hagerbach AG
- Partenaires - établissements de recherche, y c. BFH HESB | Technique et informatique
- Partenaires - secteur public AlpTransit Gotthard AG
- Mots-clés tunnel door, railway, base tunnel, safety systems, emergency door, test
Test of emergency doors for the Gotthard railway base tunnel in cooperation with VersuchsStollen Hagerbach AG on behalf of Alp Transit Gotthard AG. Main focus of the tests sequences were operational reliability safety aspects in incidents (accident, fire). Due to the proposed test sequences the team designed, developed and constructed the appropriate test rigs and carried out the test. Emergency doors of 5 different tenderer were tested and assessed.
Design and development of test sequences and test rigs. Performance of reliability and endurance tests of emergency doors for safety aspects under tunnel conditions.
Test of safety and emergency doors, design and engineering of test rigs and equipment, assessment of safety aspects of doors for special purpose.
The development of test rigs and test sequences as well as the perfomance of the tests were carried out under supervision of ATG. With rigid management the results were delivered in time despite of the tough timeframe and interruptions.
Safety aspects are first in place within large scale infrastructure projects. The developed test rigs as well as the gained knowhow will be implemented in following similar projects.