Scholarship African Forest Forum - HAFL 19/20
The African Forest Forum and HAFL will team up to identify and promote young professionals in Africa, who will do master’s studies and undertake research on forest policies and sustainable forest management.
- Département responsable Haute école des sciences agronomiques, forestières et alimentaires
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Unité de recherche Agriculture internationale et développement rural
- Organisation d'encouragement Autres
- Durée 01.01.2019 - 31.05.2021
- Responsable du projet Prof. Dr. Urs Christoph Scheidegger
- Direction du projet Prof. Dr. Urs Christoph Scheidegger
Équipe du projet
Dr. Mélanie Feurer
Prof. Dr. Urs Christoph Scheidegger
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Blaser
Karent Paola Kupferschmied
- Partenaire African Forest Forum
- Mots-clés Forest policy, climate change, forest conservation, forest management
The aim of the project is to build African capacity in forest-related policy and management in African countries by providing opportunities for young professionals from Africa to undertake master’s degree studies at HAFL and by supporting research.
A call for proposals is launched jointly to identify candidates for master’s studies and research proposals in the following thrusts: • Policies, responses to and impacts of climate change. • Forest governance, livelihoods and trade in forest products and services • Stakeholder capacity to respond to climate change AFF and HAFL jointly evaluate the proposals. HAFL supports winning proposals in designing and implementing the research projects.