Leadership and Skills Development Project
Furniture and Wood Processing Industry
The Leadership and Skills Development Training has been developed to provide participants with practice-oriented management and technical skills which can be directly applied in their companies or training institutions.
- Département HESB | Architecture, bois et génie civil
- Pôle de recherche Centre pour le développement et la coopération
- Durée (prévue) 01.09.2015 - 31.10.2018
- Responsable du projet Markus Schär
- Direction du projet Markus Schär
- Équipe du projet Gyulnash Wild
- Partenaires - établissements de recherche, y c. BFH HESB | Architecture, bois et génie civil
- Partenaires - secteur public FORMAT
- Mots-clés Bosnia and Herzegovina Wood processing Certificate of Advanced Studies Management
The existing skills-mismatch between education and industry needs in the furniture and wood processing sector of Bosnia and Herzegovina is putting a severe burden on companies. The Leadership and Skills Development Project intends to improve this situation through the following two interventions: A) the Leadership and Skills Development Training LSDT for middle management as well as trainers/teachers; B) the introduction of new approaches for a sustainable VET.
Reduced unemployment among youth, improved employability and productivity of job-seekers thanks to systemic changes within the initial (formal) and continues (adult) VET system.