An innovation strategy to integrate industry needs and research capability in the European Forestry-Wood Chain
The Innovawood SSA will match industry needs and research capabilities through an integrated strategy for innovation in the European forestry-wood chain.
- Département HESB | Architecture, bois et génie civil
- Pôle de recherche Economie numérique de la construction et du bois
- Champ de recherche Management et études de marché
- Organisme de financement UE 6e programme-cadre
- Durée 01.10.2005 - 31.05.2008
- Responsable du projet Marc-André Gonin
- Direction du projet Milena Properzi
- Équipe du projet Milena Properzi
Partenaires - établissements de recherche, y c. BFH
HESB | Architecture, bois et génie civil
- Mots-clés wood, forestry, strategy, industry, SMEs, research, EU, 6FP
In order to achieve its objectives the project will develop different tools, such as: Contact databases of knowledge and skills producers in the provider community (EU-25) and of the industrial community (EU-25) Surveys in 25 European countries to set up the provider community’s capability database and the industrial community’s needs database Interactive database analyses to bridge the gap between the provider community’s capabilities and the operational needs.
This project represents integrated approach to bridge the gap between all actors involved in the innovation process of the extended FWC, that include: the providing community, public authorities, industrial federations and associations.
SMEs, EU project, wood industry
The project lead to the development of integrated strategies to bridge the gap between the provider community’s capabilities and operative needs in the enlarged European FWC.
More active linkages between industry and provider community dissemination activities were created.