Xenia Schmid Administrative Assistentin
- 2018 - today Administrative Assistant - Applied Research and Development in Nursing Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 2015 - 2016 Next Generation Recruiting Specialist Swisscom AG
- 2012 - 2015 Commercial Apprenticeship Swisscom AG
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology FHNW, Olten, Switzerland
- Hillsong International Leadership College Sydney, Australia
- Commercial Apprenticeship WKS Bern, Switzerland
2018 - today: Strategy to counter staff shortages among health professions - CNHW (Project manager: S. Hahn). A national study to address and reduce staff shortages by providing data, educational content and services in order to enable, facilitate and accompany the implementation of state-of-the-art applied research and project evidence into practice. Financed by the State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation with CHF 3 Mio and the cooperating Partners and Universities of Applied Sciences with CHF 3 Mio.
2018 - today: Work-related Stress among health professionals in Switzerland - STRAIN (Project manager: K. Peter) Financed by the State Secretary for Education, Research and Innovation and the cooperating Partners and Universities of Applied Sciences. This project is part of a cooperation between the Swiss Universities in Health to establish a competence centre for workforce shortage among health professionals. Different sub-projects will develop basic knowledge and measures.