- Information Event
Master of Science in Life Sciences Forest Science and Regional Management in Mountain Areas (the Alpine Master’s) 28.10.2021
Would you like to hone your methodical and management skills in order to develop sustainable solutions for the forestry sector or for mountain areas? Attend the information evening to learn more about the interdisciplinary majors of the MSc in Life Sciences – Forest Science.
28.10.2021, 6.30pm–7.30pm – BFH-HAFL, Zollikofen
Climate change, resource scarcity, biodiversity and the conflicting demands of society, nature and the economy pose major challenges for the national and international forestry sector, the safeguarding of forest functions and the planning of rural areas. There is great demand for well-trained experts in this exciting field.
The MSc in Forest Science offers the following three majors, which will be described at the information evening:
- International Management of Forest Industries: You will focus on international forest policy and forest management skills and study the stakeholders and mechanisms involved in the international forest and timber industry.
- Forest Engineering: Train for work at the interface of digitalisation and forest management.
- Regional Management in Mountain Areas: Learn about the special features of mountain areas – including social aspects, issues of agriculture, forestry and nature conservation, decentral value creation and tourism. This major can also be chosen in the MSc in Life Sciences – Agricultural Science.
Registration for the info event
- Start date 28.10.2021, 6.30pm–7.30pm
- Place BFH-HAFL, Zollikofen