Nutrition recommendations for elderly
The Swiss report on dietary recommendations in old age should include background information on physiological and psychological changes in old age and the dietary recommendations derived from them.
- Lead school School of Health Professions
- Institute Nutrition and Dietetics
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.10.2018 - 31.12.2019
- Project management Prof. Dr. Klazine Van der Horst
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Klazine Van der Horst
Prof. Dr. Klazine Van der Horst
Dr. Karin Haas
- Keywords Elderly, Nutrition recommendations
The main task of the mandate is to draw up official Swiss nutritional recommendations for older people aged 60 and over according to the subgroups listed in the EEK report.