Concept development for HaH (Hospital at Home) evaluation
A scientific summative evaluation concept for the HaH pilot project of the Arlesheim Clinic is being developed by an interdisciplinary team.
- Lead school School of Health Professions
- Additional schools School of Engineering and Computer Science
- Institute Nursing
- Research unit Innovation in the Field of Digital Health
- Strategic thematic field Thematic field "Caring Society"
- Funding organisation BFH
- Duration (planned) 01.07.2023 - 31.12.2023
- Project management Prof. Dr. Friederike J.S. Thilo
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Friederike J.S. Thilo
Prof. Dr. Thomas Bürkle
Dr. Caroline Schneider
Jana Franziska Bilger
- Partner Basel Academy
The integrated and decentralised Hospital at Home care model closes a gap between the inpatient and outpatient setting. Patients receive medical and nursing care equivalent to hospital care in their familiar surroundings. So far, there is a lack of scientific evidence in Switzerland on the extent to which this form of care is safe, effective, cost-efficient and satisfies all parties involved. The evaluation of the Arlesheim Clinic project contributes to closing this research gap.