Vocational Education and Training (VET) and advisory service in Agriculture in Azerbaijan through pilot projects in VET schools and a twinning with the Azerbaijan State Agrarian University (ASAU)
Vocational Education and Training is considered to have a great potential to contribute to economic development in Azerbaijan, particularly on agriculture with its potential for diversifying the economy.
- Département responsable Haute école des sciences agronomiques, forestières et alimentaires
- Institut Systèmes de connaissances et échange du savoir
- Unité de recherche Systèmes de connaissances et échange du savoir
- Organisation d'encouragement Autres
- Durée 01.12.2014 - 31.12.2015
- Responsable du projet Barbara Vogt
- Direction du projet Barbara Vogt
Équipe du projet
HEKS-Hilfswerk der evagelischen Kirchen der Schweiz
Azerbaijan State Agrarian University ASAU
Aim of the project: Improved skills and capacities of farmers in selected areas resulting in improved farming productivity and livelihood of the rural population through contributing to the development of high quality vocational training and advisory services.
The project intends to establish a twinning arrangement between HAFL and ASAU in order to empower ASAU to provide in a long run support to VET schools in technical and methodological aspects of VET and advisory service. Together with ASAU pilot projects in VET will be developed, implemented and evaluated. Furthermore a concept for advisory services at VET schools will be developed, piloted and evaluated by quantitative and qualitative means.