Vocational Education and Training is considered to have a great potential to contribute to economic development in Azerbaijan, particularly on agriculture with its potential for diversifying the economy.
- Lead-Departement Hochschule für Agrar-, Forst- und Lebensmittelwissenschaften
- Institut Wissenssysteme und Wissensaustausch
- Forschungseinheit Wissenssysteme und Wissensaustausch
- Förderorganisation Andere
- Laufzeit 01.12.2014 - 31.12.2015
- Projektverantwortung Barbara Vogt
- Projektleitung Barbara Vogt
Prof. Robert Lehmann
Prof. Dr. Roland Stähli
HEKS-Hilfswerk der evagelischen Kirchen der Schweiz
Azerbaijan State Agrarian University ASAU
- Schlüsselwörter Vocational Education and Training, advisory service, Azerbaijan, Agriculture, twinning
Aim of the project: Improved skills and capacities of farmers in selected areas resulting in improved farming productivity and livelihood of the rural population through contributing to the development of high quality vocational training and advisory services
The project intends to establish a twinning arrangement between HAFL and ASAU in order to empower ASAU to provide in a long run support to VET schools in technical and methodological aspects of VET and advisory service. Together with ASAU pilot projects in VET will be developed, implemented and evaluated. Furthermore a concept for advisory services at VET schools will be developed, piloted and evaluated by quantitative and qualitative means.