«Healthcare of the Future» international Conference on Medical Informatics 05. April'19
The Most Exciting Swiss Medical Informatics Conference in 2019: Healthcare of the Future is a new Medical Informatics Conference format.
05.04.2019, 08:00-18:00 Uhr – Quellgasse 21, Biel
We invite you to experience advanced interaction between caregivers, patients and healthcare institutions based on modern information technology.
Our goal is to improve and accelerate healthcare processes and to empower the patient to play an active and decisive role within his own care process.
- Startdatum 05.04.2019, 08:00-18:00 Uhr
- Ort Quellgasse 21, Biel
- presenting the latest achievements in information technology in areas such as
- mobile health
- personalised health
- workflow-based health applications
- demonstrating the continuous information flow for entire medical treatment episodes including
- multiple inpatient and outpatient encounters
- illustrating the benefits of seamless patient care provided by eHealth
- iscussing how these targets can be achieved
Prof. Dr. Christoph U. Lehmann
Director, Clinical Informatics Education, Biomedical Informatics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee, current president of the International Medical Informatics Association IMIA
«Disneyfication of Health Care: Improving the Hospital Experience»
Prof. Dr. Hans-Ulrich Prokosch
Chair of Medical Informatics, University of Erlangen, Co-chair of the Medical Informatics expert committee of the German Medical Informatics Association GMDS
«Digital Patient Communication: Improving the Hospital-Patient Relationship»
Take the opportunity to actively participate in this exciting conference!
Submit your paper to www.healthcareofthefuture.ch by the 31 December 2018. You can either opt for the scientific track or the young researchers’ track.
digital medication processes in inpatient and outpatient settings
- active and assisted living
- new ways of communication between the patient and the healthcare providers
- complementary self-tracked healthcare data stored on the electronic health record
- disease management applications (e.g. to monitor diabetes)
- eHealth services
All papers will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published open source in the IOS Studies in Health Technology and Informatics series and will be indexed in PubMed/Medline, Clarivate Analytics Conference Proceedings Citation Index or Book Citation Index (formerly Thomson Reuters / ISI Book Citation Index), DBLP Bibliography Server, Embase, EMCare, Google Books and Scopus.