Co-creation of Knowledge in Agroecology
The objective of the study is to document and analyze different approaches of learning, sharing and generating knowledge on agroecological practices that are applied in the case study projects.
- Lead-Departement Hochschule für Agrar-, Forst- und Lebensmittelwissenschaften
Wissenssysteme und Wissensaustausch
HAFL Institut Hugo P. Cecchini
- Forschungseinheit Wissenssysteme und Wissensaustausch
- Förderorganisation Andere
- Laufzeit (geplant) 01.11.2022 - 31.12.2023
- Projektverantwortung Christine Jurt
- Projektleitung Christine Jurt
Prof. Dr. Gurbir Singh Bhullar
Prof. Dr. Christoph Studer
- Partner Sustainable Food System and empowered community SUFOSEC
- Schlüsselwörter Sustainable production systems;Innovation and co-creation of knowledge;Climate change mitigation and adaptation;Agroecology;
The objective of the study is to document and analyze different approaches of learning, sharing and generating knowledge (with a particular focus on co-creation of knowledge) on agroecological practices that are applied in the case study projects. Thereby, the impact of success as well as hindering factors shall be analyzed with regard to the expansion of agroecological practices at a large scale. The study shall be based on a systematic analysis of case studies in Colombia, Guatemala, Togo and Kenya. It will provide a basis for strengthening further agroecological practices worldwide.