- Event for specialists
Inauguration of the new SCI Mobility Lab 7 April 2022 | Biel
Helping people with reduced mobility to get around is an extremely important topic. The lack of information on mobility aids and the lack of interest in the development of these vehicles complicate the everyday lives of users. The BFH has set up an SCI mobility laboratory (SCI: spinal cord injury). The focus is on measurements of existing products, studies of new solutions and the development of prototypes. The laboratory is intended to be a place of collaboration between users, researchers, companies and the health sector. We are looking forward to presenting the new laboratory to you.
07.04.2022, 5.15pm–7pm – Quellgasse 21, Biel
- Start date 07.04.2022, 5.15pm–7pm
- Place Quellgasse 21, Biel
from 5 p.m. on
arrival of the guests
5:15 p.m. | Introductory lectures in the auditorium
- SCI-Mobility-Labor, Sebastian Tobler, BFH
- Testing a Scooter or a Wheelchair, Raphael Murri, BFH
- Human vs. Machine Interface, Léonie Asboth, Neuro Restore
- Functional Electric Stimulation, Efe Anil Aksöz, BFH
Tour of the laboratory, followed by reception
Presentations will be held in english.