Prof. Dr. Andreas Sonderegger
Prof. Dr. Andreas Sonderegger Forschungsprofessor
Institut New Work
Human Resource Management (iHR2, iHR3)
Human Factors and Cognitive Ergonomics
Work- and Organisational Psychology
Human Computer Interaction
Automation at work
Usability and User Experience evaluation
Technology and learning
- 2015-today Lecturer, Head of Human Factors Lab University of Fribourg, Department of Psychology
- 2014-2020 Head of User Experience (UX) Research École Politechnique Fédérale Lausanne (EPFL), EPFL+ECAL Lab
- 2010-2014 Post-Doctoral research fellow University of Fribourg, Department of Psychology
- 2004-2010 Research and teaching assistant University of Fribourg, Department of Psychology
- 2003-2004 HR processes and project coordination Pharmatic AG in Bern, software development
- 2002 Junior Consultant Renfer Consulting in Biel, management consulting
- 2000-2001 HR processes and project coordination Aperto Multimedia in Berlin, multimedia-agency
- 1999 Internship in a project on the digitisation of HRM processes UBS AG in Zürich, division personnel processes and systems
Muginelli, E., Bresciani, J.-P., Carrino, S. & Sonderegger, A. (2017-2021). Ad Vitam - Adaptive Driver-Vehicle InTerAction to Make future driving safer. Hasler Stiftung.
Sauer, J. & Sonderegger, A. (2017-2021). Social stress and performance in human-machine teams. SNF grant No: 100019/166044 7.
Sauer, J. & Sonderegger, A. (2008-2012). The utility of usability tests: an examination of factors that influence test outcomes. SNF grant No: 100014/122490.
Please refer to the German version of this webpage for the complete list of references.