Prof. Dr. Paul Ammann
Prof. Dr. Paul Ammann Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Forschung und Dienstleistung
International Marketing, Shenzhen Technology University SZTU
International Marketing, Higher School of Economics HSE, Russia
International Strategy, International Marketing, International Market Entry,
International Strategy, International Market Entry, International Risk Management
- Dr. oec HSG Paul Ammann has extensive experience in the field of international B2B business from his work at ABB Transformer Services, IBM Switzerland and Bern University of Applied Sciences. He is head of the research group "International Management".
In addition, he has managed comprehensive consulting projects in the field of international business in various companies, from the project idea to implementation. He is also the author of several publications in various areas of marketing.
He also has extensive experience in marketing education, especially in postgraduate studies at universities of applied sciences. He is a speaker at specialist forums, focusing on services for B2B markets and the use of new communication technologies in marketing.
- Since 2017 Head Research Group International Management Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 1999 - 2017 Head Global Business Development ABB Transformer Services
- 1999 - 2005 Dr. oec. HSG University St. Gallen
Go2Markets: The App-Game Go2Markets is a text adventure game. The players take on the role of Beat Häfeli, who analyses a new target market for an export company and evaluates a sales partner in this market.
Fit2Procure: The Fit2ProcureTM method supports companies to assess all relevant factors associated with sourcing from foreign countries. Using this method, companies can analyze the appropriate information in order to develop an international sourcing strategy and to make an initial high-level supplier evaluation.
Fit2Globalize: The Fit2GlobalizeTM method helps companies to assess all the relevant factors associated with the business development in an export market. Using this method, companies can analyze the relevant information in order to develop a country-specific market strategy.
Artifical Intelligence in the services of the swiss machine industry
Language skills and intercultural knowledge
- German - Native or bilingual proficiency
- English - Full professional proficiency
- French - Limited working proficiency