Jan Keim Doktorand
Institut Innovation and Entrepreneurship
BSc in Business Administration
MSc in Business Administration
EBIE Heuristics & Biases
YEEP Young Entrepreneur Exchange Project
BTHE Bachelor Thesis
ENBC Entrepreneurship & Business Creation
Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Dark Sides of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- 03/2021 - now: Doctoral Researcher | Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 01/2020 - 02/2022: Co-Founder | Adam Global, Inc.
- 09/2020 - 02/2021: Academic Associate in Science Diplomacy | Embassy of Switzerland in the United States of America
- 03/2020 - 05/2020: Intern in International Business Development | Evenlox AG
- 08/2017 - 08/2019: Project Manager & Research Associate | Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences
- 08/2011 - 07/2014: Commercial Apprentice | Acrevis Bank AG
- 03/2021 - now: PhD in Entrepreneurship and Innovation | RWTH Aachen University
- 09/2019 - 08/2020: M.Sc. in Entrepreneurship | Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
- 08/2016 - 12/2016: Exchange Semester | Babson College
- 09/2014 - 07/2017: B.Sc. in Business Administration | Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences
Freiesleben, J., Keim, J. & Grutsch, M. (2020). Machine learning and Design of Experiments: Alternative approaches or complementary methodologies for quality improvement? Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 36(6), 1837-1848.
Keim, J. (2022). Dark Sides of entrepreneurship and innovation: A conceptual typology and research agenda. Accepted for presentation at the 2022 Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meeting, August, Seattle, WA, USA.
Keim, J. (2022). Dark sides, downsides, and destructive sides of entrepreneurship and innovation: A conceptual typology and research agenda. Accepted for presentation at the 2022 European Academy of Management Conference (EURAM), June, Winterthur, Switzerland.
Müller, S., von Grone, J., Grégoire, D., Ucbasaran, D., Keim, J. & Bird, B. (2022). Entrepreneurs’ actions and success: How entrepreneurs navigate critical events during the startup-process. Accepted for presentation at the 2022 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), June, Waco, TX, USA.
Müller, S., Hietschold, N., Keim, J. & Kissling-Näf, I. (2022). For more women founders in Switzerland: Starting points for the improvement of start-up-relevant framework conditions. Bern: Bern University of Applied Sciences, Business School.
Müller, S., Hietschold, N., Keim, J. & Kissling-Näf, I. (2022). 'Improving framework conditions for women entrepreneurs in Switzerland', in R. Baldegger, R. Gaudart and P. Wild (eds.) Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM) 2021/2022: Report on Switzerland. Fribourg: HEG-FR (HES-SO), pp. 47-50.
Institute for Technology and Innovation Management at RWTH Aachen University
German Academic Association for Business Research
Product Development and Management Association (PDMA)
Academy of Management (AOM)