Jan Keim Doktorand
Institut Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 03/2021 - now: Doctoral Researcher | Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 01/2020 - now: Co-Founder | Adam Vodka, Inc.
- 09/2020 - 02/2021: Academic Associate in Science Diplomacy | Embassy of Switzerland in the United States of America
- 03/2020 - 05/2020: Intern in International Business Development | Evenlox AG
- 08/2017 - 08/2019: Project Manager & Research Associate | Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences
- 08/2011 - 07/2014: Commercial Apprentice | Acrevis Bank AG
- 03/2021 - now: PhD in Entrepreneurship and Innovation | RWTH Aachen University
- 09/2019 - 08/2020: M.Sc. in Entrepreneurship | Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin
- 08/2016 - 12/2016: Exchange Semester | Babson College
- 09/2014 - 07/2017: B.Sc. in Business Administration | Eastern Switzerland University of Applied Sciences
Freiesleben, J., Keim, J. & Grutsch, M. (2020). Machine learning and Design of Experiments: Alternative approaches or complementary methodologies for quality improvement? Quality and Reliability Engineering International, 36(6), 1837-1848.