Capitalisation of Transboundary Collaboration in the Indo-Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology (ISCB)
This study evaluates the transboundary collaboration (mainly between countries and disciplines) within the Indo-Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology. The results shall benefit the international research and development community.
- Lead department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Resource-efficient agricultural production systems
- Research unit International agriculture and rural development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.01.2017 - 12.06.2018
- Project management Pia Clara Fehle
- Head of project Pia Clara Fehle
Pia Clara Fehle
- Partner ISCB
- Keywords Transboundary research, interdisciplinary research, capitalization of experiences
Analyzing and evaluating the transboundary collaboration within ISCB phase IV (2013-2017) and drawing lessons for future research and development projects.
Course of action
In the frame of the Indo-Swiss Collaboration in Biotechnology (ISCB) Indian and Swiss biotechnologists and, since 2013, socioeconomists jointly do research and product development for sustainable agriculture in India. This study analyses and evaluates the transboundary research collaboration (mainly between countries and disciplines) within ISCB since 2013 by means of an online survey, key informant interviews and workshops with all researchers involved in the programme.