Projekt "Messung und Bewertung von Optimierungen in der Rohholzlogistik"
Application-test of technical and organisational approaches for the raw-wood transport.
- Lead department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Multifunctional Forest Management
- Research unit Forest Production
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.06.2018 - 31.05.2020
- Project management Martin Ziesak
- Head of project Martin Ziesak
- Keywords Optimization, raw-wood logistic
Identification of technical and organisational approaches and the assessment of the fields of application to reduce the transport costs in Switzerland. Implementation of 1-2 pilot projects to quantify the saving potential.
Course of action
The project content is divided in five phases: Prephase, phase Ia, phase Ib, phase II and phase III. The prephase focuses on the agreements with the client. In the phase Ia the level of knowledge will be elaborated. The phase Ib considers expert meanings. The phase III documents the all results (technical report).