Project "Measurement and assess optimizations in the raw-wood logistic"
Application-test of technical and organisational approaches for the raw-wood transport.
- Lead department School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Multifunctional Forest Management
- Research unit Forest Production
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.06.2018 - 31.07.2021
- Project management Prof. Dr. Martin Ziesak
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Martin Ziesak
Prof. Dr. Martin Ziesak
Prof. Dr. Bernhard Pauli
Latschbacher AG Benken
Lignum Holzwirtschaft Zentralschweiz
Tschopp Holzindustrie AG
Schilliger Holz AG
Perlen Papier AG
Amstutz Holzenergie AG
RWG Fontannen Wolhusen
Swiss Krono AG
- Keywords Optimization, raw-wood logistic
Identification of technical and organisational approaches and the assessment of the fields of application to reduce the transport costs in Switzerland. Implementation of 1-2 pilot projects to quantify the saving potential.
Course of action
The project content is divided in five phases: Prephase, phase Ia, phase Ib, phase II and phase III. The prephase focuses on the agreements with the client. In the phase Ia the level of knowledge will be elaborated. The phase Ib considers expert meanings. The phase III documents the all results (technical report).