Digitale Gesamtausgabe Jeremias Gotthelf: Projektphase 2 - Datenvisualisierung
The goal of this project is to make the works of Jeremias Gotthelf accessible to a broader public through a digital edition.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Institute Institute of Design Research
- Research unit Environmental Communication Design
- BFH centre BFH Centre for Arts in Context
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration (planned) 01.01.2019 - 28.02.2021
- Project management Arne Scheuermann
- Head of project Jimmy Schmid
The Institute of Design Research at the HKB is developing the necessary interface and the data visualisation for this. After drawing up a catalogue of requirements, the user-needs of potential target groups will be ascertained and worked into scripts. Afterwards, the research team will develop a design concept and prototypes based on these scripts, which will then be validated by means of interviews. To close, the team will formulate design guidelines for the programming and quality control.