- Bachelor of Science
Environmental and Resource Management
Are you interested in topics related to the environment and sustainability? Do you want a career path focusing on the sustainable use of natural resources?
Sustainable land use and the careful use of natural resources, such as raw materials, water, energy and soil, require change – and people to initiate, plan and accompany these change processes.
With a BSc in Environmental and Resource Management, you take responsibility and help shape the future in a sustainable way.
Part-time or full-time study.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
Sustainable Land and Water Use
Sustainable Value Creation Systems
Sustainable Energy Management
- Mode of study Full-time (6 semesters), part-time (7-10 semesters)
- Start date Academic year 24/25: 9 September 2024
- Application deadline Academic year 24/25: 30 April 2024
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Teaching language German and French in mixed-language classes, English in the fourth semester
- Location Zollikofen
- School School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL