- Bachelor of Science
As a midwife, you will be responsible for supporting and advising expectant mothers, parents and families from pregnancy to childbirth and beyond.
A Bachelor of Science in Midwifery enables you to play your part in shaping the future of obstetrics. As a midwife, you are the first point of contact for expectant parents, offering advice and support. The degree programme provides a thorough grounding in the theoretical and practical aspects of this fascinating profession. You will study full-time in Bern.
«As a midwife I have a lot of responsibility» – Christine Thierstein explains the versatility of her profession. (in German)
Begin your studies in autumn 2023.
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations None
Mode of study
Full-time (6 semesters)
Additional practical module (10 months)
- Start date 18 September 2023
- Application deadline 15 January 2023
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS-Credits
- Teaching language German, partly English
- Location Bern
- School School of Health Professions
- Next info event 26 April 2023
This degree programme is offered in German. For detailed information, go to the German page.