- Bachelor of Science
Nursing for qualified nurses
Our BSc in nursing enables you to expand your skills, and equips you to take on additional responsibilities in quality management, the transfer of research and interprofessional collaboration.
In demand and ready to practice
- We prepare you to take on the complex demands of nursing.
- You will hone your skills in our learning centre under the guidance of specialists and implement your new-found knowledge during work placements.
- You will learn to think critically and provide scientific reasoning for your professional decisions.
- You will acquire expert knowledge of the interdisciplinary facets of modern nursing and learn to take an active role as a trained professional.
- After graduating, you may choose to specialise, or continue your studies with our consecutive master’s programme, or even a doctorate (PhD).
Portrait Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Title/Degree Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Specialisations None
- Mode of study Work-study programme (4 semesters)
- Start date Calendar week 38
- Application deadline Academic year 2019/2020: 15 April 2020
- ECTS credits 180 ECTS credits
- Study language German
- Location Bern
- Department Health Professions