How does it work?
Throughout the work placement, we will support you with a structured and well-designed programme that allows you to gain the necessary theoretical foundations.
Some important milestones at a glance:
- Find a suitable farm from our list and send us the signed ‘Registration form’ by December.
- Kick-off day at BFH-HAFL, February.
- Start your placement, March.
- Kick-off blended learning course, May.
- From June to September, five training days at BFH-HAFL in addition to the structured self-study material.