Phatima Mamardashvili Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL
- Since May 2022 Phatima works as a Research Associate at the School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL at Bern University of Applied Sciences.
Before joining HAFL, she was leading the Agricultural and Rural Development Policy Research Center in Georgia (2014-2020).
Phatima received her Dr.Sc. degree from ETH Zurich for the dissertation entitled “Measuring economic and
environmental performance of Swiss dairy farms using stochastic frontier analysis” (2013). Phatima earned
her Bachelors degree in Agriculture from the Georgian State Agricultural University (2005) and her
M.Sc. degree in Agricultural Sciences with a major in Food and Resource Economics from ETH Zurich
(2009). Before joining ISET in July 2014, she was a postdoctoral researcher at the Agricultural Economics
Group at ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
- 2022- Research Associate School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences HAFL at Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 2020-2022 Associate professor East European University, Georgia
- 2014-2020 Head of the Agricultural Policy Research Center ISET Policy Institute, Georgia
- 2013-2014 Postdoctoral researcher Agricultural Economics Group, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 2010-2013 Doctoral researcher Agricultural Economics Group, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 2010-2013 Doctor of Sciences ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 2006-2008 Master of Sciences ETH Zurich, Switzerland
- 2001-2005 Bachelor’s degree Georgian Agricultural University, Georgia
- Advanced Studies Diploma in Applied Statistics, ETH Zurich
Texas, USA, 2017
The 11th conference of the Academy of Wine Business, 2019