Maria Riniker Doktorandin
Institut Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Participation in SNSF project (200963): ＂A Mixed-Methods Inquiry into Social Entrepreneurs’ Crowdfunding Campaigns: How do Social Entrepreneurs Persuade Backers Through Verbal and Visual Communication?"
- Maria Riniker is a PhD student at the Bern University of Applied Sciences and the University of Bern. Her research interests include social entrepreneurship and the success factors of crowdfunding campaigns.
- 01/2022 PhD student Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 01/2020-07/2021 Chief Communication Officer SWISSTRAFFIC Inc.
- 03/2018-12/2019 Executive Assistant to CEO SWISSTRAFFIC Inc.
- 05/2016-06/2017 Student assistant, networks, and consulting Foundation "Haus der kleinen Forscher" (Little Scientists’ House)
- 02/2013-03/2016 Marketing, communications and fundraising staff member Swiss Cancer League
- 2017-2019 MA Social and Communication Sciences University of Lucerne
- 2016-2017 Master program in social sciences Humboldt University of Berlin
- 2012-2015 BA Social and Communication Sciences University of Lucerne
SNSF Project (200963): ＂A Mixed-Methods Inquiry into Social Entrepreneurs’ Crowdfunding Campaigns: How do Social Entrepreneurs Persuade Backers Through Verbal and Visual Communication?"
Language skills and intercultural knowledge
- German - Native or bilingual proficiency
- English - Professional working proficiency
- French - Limited working proficiency