Juan Fang Tenure Track Dozentin
School of Engineering and Computer Science
Forschung und Dienstleistung
Tenure-Track Assistant Professor at the Institute for Rehabilitation and Performance Technology IRPT
I have developed a personal research programme in the area of rehabilitation robotic systems.
I initiate and lead research projects in whole-body rehabilitation based on interlimb neural coupling.
I contribute to teaching within the BSc in Mechanical Engineering and our two MSc programmes in Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
BSc Mechanical Engineering (BSc Mech)
MSc Engineering (MSE)
MSc Biomedical Engineering (M-BME)
Mechatronics (BSc Mech)
Rehabilitation Robotics (MSE)
Rehabilitation Technology (M-BME)
- Since 2018: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 2015-2018: Assistant Professor, Jiangnan University in Wuxi, China
- 2013-2015: Post-doc researcher, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- 2008-2013: Doctoral degree (PhD) in Biomedical Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Glasgow, UK
- 2003-2007: BEng in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Rehabilitation exoskeletons for walking with arm swing
Cable-driven rehabilitation robotic systems