Juan Fang Dozentin
School of Engineering and Computer Science
FB Mikro- und Medizintechnik
Professor for Rehabilitation Engineering, Mechatronics and Control Engineering
Researcher at the rehaLab – The Laboratory for Rehabilitation Engineering
I have developed a personal research programme in the area of rehabilitation robotic systems.
I initiate and lead research projects in whole-body rehabilitation based on interlimb neural coupling.
I contribute to teaching within the BSc in Micro and Medical Engineering Department and our two MSc programmes in Engineering and Biomedical Engineering.
BSc Micro and Medical Engineering (BSc MMT)
MSc Biomedical Engineering (M-BME)
MSc Engineering (MSE)
Mechatronics, Control Engineering (BSc MMT)
Rehabilitation Technology (M-BME)
Rehabilitation Robotics (MSE)
- Since 08. 2022: Professor, Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 03. 2018-02. 2022: Tenure-Track Assistant Professor, Bern University of Applied Sciences
- 06. 2015-02. 2018: Assistant Professor, Jiangnan University in Wuxi, China
- 01. 2013-05. 2015: Post-doc researcher, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- 2008-2013: Doctoral degree (PhD) in Biomedical Engineering, School of Engineering, University of Glasgow, UK
- 2003-2007: BEng in Mechanical Design, Manufacturing and Automation, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
Rehabilitation exoskeletons for walking with arm swing
Cable-driven rehabilitation robotic systems