Prof. Dr. Theo Kluter
Prof. Dr. Theo Kluter Dozent
Engineering and Information Technology
Elektrotechnik + Informationstechnologie
- 1996-1997 Research assistent Technical university of Twente (the Netherlands)
- 1997-2002 Design engineer Adelante Technologies/Frontier Design BV./ Dedris Embedded Algorithms
- 2002-2003 Interim acting product development team leader Agere Systems
- 2009-2012 Contract teacher (Lehrbeauftragter) Bern university of applied sciences
- 2011-present Contract teacher (chargée du cours) EPFL
- 2012-present Prof. Bern university of applied sciences
- 1988-1992 Bc. degree in electrotechnical engineering HTS of Groningen (the Netherlands)
- 1992-1996 MSc. degree in electrotechnical engineering Technical university of Twente (the Netherlands)
- 2003-2010 PhD degree in computer and communication Sciencies EPFL (Switzerland)
Virtual Ways: Low-Cost Coherence for Instruction Set Extensions with Architecturally Visible Storage
ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization, 11(2):1-26, July 2014.
Way Stealing: A Unified Data Cache and Architecturally Visible Storage for Instruction Set Extensions
IEEE Transactions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI) Systems, 22(1):62-75, January 2014.
Virtual Ways: Efficient Coherence for Architecturally Visible Storage in Automatic Instruction Set Extensions
HIPEAC, January 2010. Best Paper Award candidate.
DAC, August 2009.
HIPEAC, January 2009
ISSS-CODES, September 2008
IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems, 59(3), March 2012.
JSSC, 44(7), 2009.
SASP, August 2009
A 128x128 Single-Photon Imager with on-Chip Column-Level 10b Time-to-Digital Converter Array Capable of 97ps Resolution
JSSC, 43(12), 2008