As an alternative manufacturing option, additive manufacturing offers opportunities for innovation in many ways. New business models, opportunities for cost optimisation and accelerated product development cycles are just a few examples of what additive manufacturing has to offer. The CAS Additive Manufacturing provides the knowledge which will allow you to correctly classify and sustainably use the technology used in additive manufacturing.
The degree programme:
- guides you through the diverse processes, materials and applications of 3D printing,
- provides you with sound basic knowledge regarding the technology, processes and materials of additive manufacturing,
- is aimed at people working in the mechanical, electrical and metal industry.
- Degree/Certificate Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS)
- Application deadline One month before the start of the semester
- ECTS credits 12 ECTS-Credits
Part of a DAS/MAS/EMBA: CHF 6600
- Teaching language German
- Location Biel, Aarbergstrasse 46
- School School of Engineering and Computer Science