Content + Structure
With the DAS Digital Leadership, you have a choice of four CAS, which you combine with a CAS from the Leadership section. The degree course is concluded with a DAS diploma thesis on a topic from the CAS you chose.
- CAS Leadership or CAS Advanced Leadership 1)
- CAS Artifical Intelligence for Business 2)
- CAS Digital Marketing and Transformation 2)
- CAS Digitale Organisation 2)
- CAS Enterprise Architecture Management 2)
Have you already completed another CAS related to digitalisation? We would be happy to check the crediting to this DAS.
1) Leadership experience, a current management position and at least ten days of training or further training in leadership to attend the CAS Leadership Advanced.
2) you choose one of the four listed CAS.
Is your goal the EMBA Digital Business or EMBA Leadership and Management? The DAS Digital Leadership is allowable to the former mentioned programmes.
Thanks to this further training, you can use digital transformation as an opportunity for your company. Depending on the CAS you choose, you will acquire skills in the following areas:
- You use the structural changes of digitisation to realign your organisation strategically, culturally and operationally.
- You will learn to manage and accompany demanding, complex transformation processes and projects.
- You are able to rethink the use of data across organisations and derive the necessary changes from this.
- You can systematically develop new digital business models and design the value-added processes of products and services.
- You identify relevant strategic issues in the field of digitalization, and develop, validate, and anchor digital transformation strategies relating to organisation, culture and personnel.
- You develop your own management style and behaviour.
- You will reflect on contemporary issues from your everyday management and project work with your class
- You expand your social and leadership skills.
- In the DAS Diploma Thesis, you will deal with a relevant topic from the digital field or your everyday management life and solve it using scientific methods.