‘There is nothing so practical as a good theory’ (Kurt Lewin)
The focus of our expertise lies in systemic approaches, complemented by further specialisms. We take account of a wide range of formats and methodologies, analyse the underlying epistemological background and examine where integrative approaches are feasible and advisable.
We specialise in
- systemic counselling, coaching and supervision formats
- mediation and conflict management
- chronic conflicts all the way up to highly contentious situations between children, adolescents and parents
- resilience in organisations
- coaching for executives
- intercultural dialogue all the way up to mediation in transcultural contexts
- dealing with critical situations, paradoxes and emotions, including the latest embodiment and mindfulness considerations in counselling
We enjoy exchanging ideas with a wide range of stakeholders and would be delighted to hear from you.