Methoden der sprechkünstlerischen Probenarbeit im zeitgenössischen deutschsprachigen Theater
Against the background of postdramatic theatre, this research project investigates the development of different manners of speaking in staging processes in contemporary German-speaking theatre.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Institute Institute Practices and Theories in the Arts
- Research unit Art as Research: artistic creation and epistemologies
- BFH centre BFH Centre for Arts in Context
- Funding organisation SNSF
- Duration 01.03.2014 - 30.11.2017
- Project management Thomas Strässle
- Head of project Thomas Strässle
Course of action
The focus is on how, and by what methods and practices, the process of elaborating on a text by both actors and directors unfolds in terms of speech science. The project aims at using methodological approaches to working with a text, such as are found in today's German-speaking theatre, and at developing them so that in a further step they may be made useful in training student actors. This research project thereby complied with the requirement that study programs should be reviewed and reconsidered with respect to actual stage practice.