Schauspielerisches Praxiswissen: Untersuchung seiner Bedeutung in Kommunikationstrainings im Gesundheitsbereich
Actors are being increasingly employed as coaches in the most varied societal situations and simulation workshops.
- Lead department Bern University of the Arts
- Institute Institute Practices and Theories in the Arts
- Research unit Artistic self-conceptualisations
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.03.2014 - 30.11.2015
- Project management Wolfram Heberle
- Head of project Wolfram Heberle
Sibylle Matt Robert
Course of action
Using communication training for healthcare students at the BUAS as an example, this research project investigates the artistic and communicative competences that are necessary for these tasks. These training sessions are notable because the actors do not just simulate patients, but also give the students comprehensive, qualified feedback. The intra-departmental approach of this research project allows us to observe this specific form of communication training from different perspectives. The results should on the one hand flow into the training of actors, and on the other hand should serve the further development of communication training as a service offering of BUAS.