IAM in the enterprise portal
Within the scope of the mandate, the possibility of a process-oriented authorisation concept was shown as an alternative to a role- or attribute-based authorisation concept.
- Lead school Business School
- Institute Institute for Public Sector Transformation
- Research unit Data and Infrastructure
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.02.2016 - 30.06.2016
- Project management Katinka Weissenfeld
- Head of project Katinka Weissenfeld
Prof. Dr. Andreas Spichiger
Prof. Dr. Daniel Burda
- Keywords IAM, process-oriented authorisation management
The aim of the study was to show the opportunities and risks of process-oriented authorisation management using a case study (company portal).
Course of action
Interviews were conducted for concrete use cases on the company portal and the existing processes were documented. From this, possible recommendations for action were derived for the implementation of a process-oriented authorisation management concept.
The results were made available in a report and supplemented by a presentation.