Studie zum prozessorientiertes Berechtigungs-management im Unternehmensportal
Within the scope of the mandate, the possibility of a process-oriented authorisation concept was shown as an alternative to a role- or attribute-based authorisation concept.
- Lead department Business
- Institute Institute for Public Sector Transformation
- Research unit Daten und Infrastruktur
- BFH centre BFH Centre for the Digital Society
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.02.2016 - 30.06.2016
- Project management Katinka Weissenfeld
- Head of project Katinka Weissenfeld
- Keywords IAM, process-oriented authorisation management
The aim of the study was to show the opportunities and risks of process-oriented authorisation management using a case study (company portal).
Course of action
Interviews were conducted for concrete use cases on the company portal and the existing processes were documented. From this, possible recommendations for action were derived for the implementation of a process-oriented authorisation management concept.
The results were made available in a report and supplemented by a presentation.