Shareweb Facilitation for SDC Agriculture and Food Security Network
The Agriculture and Food Security Network of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC) is an important platform for knowledge management. This mandate provides support in all aspects related to online communication.
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Agriculture
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.05.2016 - 30.04.2020
- Project management Felix Hintermann
- Head of project Felix Hintermann
- Project staff Felix Hintermann
- Partner Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation
- Keywords web publishing, online communication, network facilitation, knowledge management
Aim of the project: Facilitate knowledge exchange among Network members trough user friendly and innovative communication tools. Present content in an attractive form on different communication channels. Support members in the use of communication tools.
Course of action
The SDC Agriculture and Food Security Network is an important platform for knowledge management seeking to enhance the effectiveness of SDC operations in the field by improving the availability and use of knowledge specific to agriculture and food security. This mandate supports the Network in: 1) regular production of newsletters, 2) management of its web platform, 3) member management and user monitoring, 4) communication through innovative and tailor-made tools.
Web platform and communication tools are user-friendly, innovative and up-to date.