Punkt, Punkt, Komma, Strich 3
This project examines teaching and learning scenarios and the training materials derived from them that can prepare blind and severely visually impaired children of pre-school age for learning braille by involving their sighted environment.
- Lead school Bern Academy of the Arts
- Institute Institute of Design Research
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.05.2018 - 30.04.2022
- Project management Andreas Netthoevel
- Head of project Fabienne Meyer
Gebert Rüf Stiftung
Ernst Göhner Stiftung
Ursula Wirz Stiftung
This project builds on the results of an SNSF research project and a project at the Bern University of Applied Sciences BFH. The project will result in a nine-volume series of learning aids.