Surafco III 17-20
The SURAFCO project is part of the Swiss Agency of Development and Cooperation (SDC) engagement to support the Laos Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry (MAF) strategic reform efforts.
- Lead school School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences
- Institute Agriculture
- Research unit International Agriculture and Rural Development
- Funding organisation Others
- Duration 01.03.2017 - 31.03.2021
- Project management Prof. Dr. Dominique Guenat
- Head of project Prof. Dr. Dominique Guenat
Prof. Dr. Roland Stähli
Dr. Karin Zbinden Gysin
Prof. Dr. Dominique Guenat
- Partner Helvetas
- Keywords Skills based curriculum development, student centered teaching methods
Phase three of the SURAFCO project focuses on completing the reform in 5 colleges and consolidating the results.
Course of action
The project is implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry with the support of the Northern Agriculture and Forestry College (NAFC), Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation and HAFL. This third 4-year phase will focus on completing the reform.